Saturday, February 20, 2010

Erie, PA

This week I made my way back home. I have a dentist appointment (I refuse to change my dentist since he is really amazing) so I took the week to come up and visit family and friends. I miss home. I have been away for about a year now and it still puts me into a better mood and a smile on my face the week before I actually leave. Most people dread coming home, I look forward to it.

I love Erie. It has it charms of being a small town next to a natural treasure (the Peninsula). The summers are beautiful, the spring is amazing, and the fall, no where can compare. Granted the winter in all its glories is terrible, but one out of four isn't bad.

Everyone should visit and fall in love with the beauty of what hometown life is really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment