Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Alexandria, and her pain in the ass older sister (aka me)

I finally get home and this is what I hear.

"Ugh, Mama---Can't she ever just brush her hair?? Ugh...."

Apparently I am a contradiction to womanhood for my younger sister Alex. I do not get up each morning to shower and straighten my hair. I do not wear make-up everyday or even assume to even know how to apply make up. I do not get dressed up and look my best whenever I step a foot outside the house. In FACT, I am currently sitting at the Crazy Mocha back in Pittsburgh in a hoodie, unbrushed hair, and sweat shorts. I'm just not the type of girl that gets dressed and tries to look her best, 'just in case'. It is not me. It is not who I am.

My sisters on the other hand look sexy and hot whenever they leave the house. I don't even know how to do this so I don't. It is not worth the trouble. I look good for me and who I am. I know that I will never be a super model. I leave that up to my younger sisters. They are the ones that can get away with it, so I let them. :-)

I like to look nice, but there is a time and a place for that. This usually involves hours of me staring at the mirror wondering how to use the bottle of gunk in my hand. And then when the finally I am done I step back, mouth agape going, "oh my god I look like a hooker." I just don't do make up and girly very well.

Leave me to my sweats and unbrushed hair. I am paving the way for the revolution!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment