Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen

"The Corrections" is a book that I started reading back when I had a job. I started reading it after I stole it from CH, because I needed something to read on my breaks. After I lost my job and started f-unemployment I somehow "lost" it in my car. Just recently I picked it up again and now I wonder how I allowed this little gem to evade my grasp for so long.

I am only about one hundred pages in and I love it. This book makes me laugh really hard--just because. The interactions between the mother character and her daughter--point on. And then just the mother and the family in general--it is just great.

When I get deeper into this book I will tell everyone what I think and what I loved--with page notations. But for now, everyone just go out and read it.

Read more about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment