Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Outside of My Window--Currently

Outside of my window there is a man. Don't panic, it is not a burglar. My landlord is currently having our apartment re-pointed. In case you want to learn more, click here. Basically it means that they sand out the spaces of the bricks and then re-mortar them. It is loud and very dusty but it will prevent leaks in the ceiling and that is always a good thing.

Yesterday they put their ladders in my garden. Then they threw their tools down--not on, but toward--my plants. I let it go. I knew they had to do what they had to do so the apartment could be better. I also let go the fact that they knocked on the door at 8 AM asking to use our electrical outlets. Whatever, not really a big deal.

But today outside of my bedroom window is this. So now I am forced to write something. FORCED! I didn't have the camera in time to get the silhouette of the bent cigarette hanging out of his mouth, but I think this works. The best part of this is that there is a man outside of my window, and he is singing.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I have a little songbird at my window. Who would have thought? I have heard verses like: "girls, girls, girls," "if you could only see me now," and "I see your fantasy, wanna make it a reality baby..."

I am trying to get a video of it, but CH does not have a charger for his camera and I am running out of juice. Being a creeper is hard work.

Creeping is how I like to start my morning, usually on Facebook, but now I am blessed by God, and I get to watch someone right outside of my window! I am loving every second of it. I don't know what is weirder: me sitting in my room, camera at hand, waiting; or the man singing random verses outside of my window. I am going with me being the weirder of the two, but I could be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment