Monday, August 16, 2010

Sharks

Shark Week: The Great Bites CollectionSharks are awesome. They are awesome killing machines. If I were a shark I would swim around and fuck shit up. My goal in life would be to eat people. That would be it. I would be a killing, eating machine. You want to fuck around with my ocean? You want to pollute and make little toys of my face? I will fuck you up.  I would be like swimmers, F-you. I'm going to eat the shit out of you. Come on in. Come in to this nice warm water. and then BAM. I am going to eat you all. You think you are going to beat me? Ha.. I swim all day, I don't sleep, I don't even blink. I lose a tooth, fuck that shit, it grows back. Once? Twice? Nope, those pointy teeth will grow back forever. SHARKS 10, HUMANS 0.
Beware. Go back to your pools. They are beneath you, swimming around, fucking shit up. I wish I was a SHARK.

1 comment: