Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back to school....

My first issue of the year.

Discuss the holistic approach to children's safety, nutrition, and health. Why do you suppose so many people who work with young children fragment or select one portion to look at and do not view the whole child? Does the interrelationship between safety, nutrition, and health affect issues regarding any one of them when applied to early childhood education?


What that that THEM refer to? I've asked three people, all with college degrees... We all have different ideas. 

1. Teachers
2. Children
3. The holistic approach with safety, nutrition and health
4. All of the above.....

Is it just me?? Am I looking too hard? Or should I just call it a day.

1 comment:

  1. I think the "THEM" is referring to safety, nutrition, and health. The question seems to be asking if a safety, nutrition, or health specific issue is affected by the interrelationship between safety, nutrition, and health when applied to early childhood education.

    ReplyDelete